The AETEA engagement model evolved over several decades and remains a living framework on which we apply new best practices to better serve our clients and consultants. This proven and repeatable process accomplishes many critical goals including:
- Speed of delivery – Average 1 business day for first fully vetted candidate presented
- We average 2.5 Submissions per client request which yields 1 placement 80% of the time. Dramatically reducing the number of resumes reviewed, interviews required and length of selection process
- Fulfillment time frame – Average 8 business days from inception of need to offer/acceptance
- Retention of resources – less than 1.4% attrition of assigned resources
- Exceeding expectations – 68% of our consultants are extended beyond initial assignment period
- Enterprise Impact – 26% of our consultants are asked to continue supporting our clients within multiple departments outside of the initial engagement
- Cost control – Upfront review of budget and our continuous communication process arrests run away spend
- 99% error free on-boarding process – reducing costs and missed timelines by mastering each client’s unique on-boarding process
information on our engagement model.
Client Due Diligence
AETEA Recruitment / Delivery Model
The identification and engagement of the industry’s best talent is how AETEA maintains its industry leading recruitment strategy. While most Human Capital organizations “respond” to their client’s current staffing needs, AETEA utilizes an analytical and predictive sourcing model to be well in front of our clients requirements in order to “guide” them to staffing success.
Studying the market-place, researching our clients’ past staffing patterns, reviewing labor market trends and wage data, and proactive client insight on their planned projects and initiatives afford AETEA with the intelligence needed to respond immediately to their clients staffing needs.
Recruiting the “best available” versus “first available” is not left to chance. Continuous and proactive recruitment takes dedication and great expense of time and effort, but the value our clients derive is proof of its intrinsic benefits.
Each AETEA branch develops and maintains a market-profile that combines skillset and industry focus. Within these parameters, our recruiting teams cultivate a depth of talent and relationships that prepares AETEA to respond quickly with exceptionally qualified candidates.
The skillset focus our recruiters adhere to reflects the most in-demand technologies and positions in each market. Defining the top 15-20 skills/positions creates a subject matter expertise within our recruiting departments and affords AETEA to be deeply connected to the talent community we focus on.